Instruction for foam silicone rubber
The liquid foam silicone rubber is a kind of two component rubber material, which is with the 10:1 (or 1:1) ratio. It is environment-
friendly, consists of the silicone (part A) and the curing agent (part B). It can form a kind of sponge foam in medium multiple under the
room temperature; and if in the heating temperature, there will be the high multiple sponge. It can be applied to the human body, to
make insole, shoulder pad, patch, mat, helmet, silicone foam tube, etc.
1) Mix the part A and part B according to certain ratio (10:1 or 1:1), and then pour the mixing into the mold;
2) Pour the silicone foam to the mold by filling or extruder machine.
Precautions for use
1) Please take a little amount for a try in before the formal application; in order to operation skills.
2) Please mix the part A and part B according to the instructions; and also pay attention that the ratio is measured by weight. After the mixing of part A and part B, please stir it evenly, in case the incomplete cure.
3) The 20 degree is better for the operation temperature; or the expansion ratio will tend to be lower at a lower temperature.
4) To avoid contacting with the tin, phosphorus, ammonium, chlorine, carboxylic acid, thiol, hydroxyl etc., or the product will lose its effectiveness.